Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reason 8/20 Why Our Education Fails

Ahhhh.....great United States....land of the free. Well so we are taught. I for one am growing sick of writing papers and having to cite every single thought. No teacher....that was my thought. The only reply is John Doe said that so you HAVE to give him credit. This being said, does a teacher EVER cite where they get their mumbo jumbo point of view "facts" from that they teach our kids? Besides that whole point, lets say that in my paper I mentioned the earth being round and spherical in shape. OH DEAR LORD....I got to google who sailed around the planet first and didnt fall off so I can cite that. Information is either FACT or fiction. If factual statements dont have to be cited then whats that say about YOUR paper? Ideas you say? Ideas are what got us in this hole of an education my friends. Facts is what will get us out. The bottom line is your entire life itself is plagerism. You eat breakfast, go to work, come home and eat a crappy dinner, watch TV, and end up grotesquely overweight. You better find the 1st lazy bum and put their name on a bumber sticker for your car to give them some credit or I smell a lawsuit. Then again there are the 0.0001% of people that are pioneers and find chemical formulas, invent and get patents, write music, and go against the grain to prove the TRUTH. Next time the teacher asks for a cite just simply say....you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment